- What is a collection?
- Collections are groups of products listed on Carry.fm that you curate into your own categories.
- Why collections?
- Collections create more opportunities to discover and share. It allows everyone to be their own curator and show off things they like, things they use, things they want, etc. Perhaps the next time you are looking for the perfect backpack to replace your current bag or want to find every alternative to a TWSBI 580, there will be a collection for you to check out.
- How do I create a new collection?
- Creating your own collections is easy. On any product page, simply click or tap the collections icon under the title. A menu will pop up to prompt you to create a new collection or add the product to an existing collection.
- How do I remove items from a collection?
- To remove an item from a collection, simply go to that item’s page on Carry.fm and click or tap on the collections icon under the title. Then, click or tap the collection you want to remove the item from. That’s it.
- How do I change the title, description, or header image for a collection?
- To change the title, description, or header image for a collection, go to that collection’s page and click or tap on the edit buttons to change the title, description, or header image.
- How many collections can I make?
- How do I discover other people’s collections on Carry.fm?
- How do I delete a collection?
- To delete a collection, go to that collection’s page, hover over the header image, and click or tap on “Delete this collection”.
- How do I get my collection on the Featured Collections page?
- Currently, the Carry.fm editorial team chooses which collections to feature on the site. If you have a collection you think should be featured, let us know.
An email has been set with password reset instructions. If you do not see this email within a few minutes, check your spam folder.